About Shea Butter
Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Butter Tree. It contains a rich amount of irremovable fatty acids rendering it far more superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. The fatty acid in Shea Butter is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins necessary to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and healthier. Shea Butter is white in color when extracted from the nut. Yellow Shea Butter has Turmeric added which is good for arthritis & such things listed below.
Shea Butter uses include:
- Treatment of dry skin, eczema and minor burns.
- Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
- Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
- Sun screen (due to its rich content of Vitamins E & F).
- Treats dark spots, stretch marks & blemishes.
- Massages, diaper rash & can be used as a hair conditioner.