The Shea Butter Lady's Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil
Black Seed is considered to be one of the greatest healing herbs of all times. Black Seeds come from a flower and has
been used for centuries to strengthen the immune system, cleanses the
body, purify the blood, protect against irritants and support healthy
longevity. Black seed has been traditionally and successfully used in
the Middle and Far East countries for centuries to treat ailments. Can
be taken as seeds or as an oil.
Black Seed uses include:
- Bronchial asthma and bronchitis
- Rheumatism and related inflammatory diseases
- Increase milk production in nursing mothers
- Treat digestive disturbances
- Support the body's immune system
- Promote digestion and elimination, and to fight parasitic infestation
- Black seed oil has been used to treat eczema, boils and is used topically to treat cold symptoms
- Works as an anti tumor agent when used in conjunction with chemotherapy. It also works to reduce side effects of the treatment while increasing its efficiency.
- Regulates hormones and hormone imbalance.
- Helps to control blood glucose levels for those with diabetes.
- Along with a careful diet, it has been known to help in the treatment of painful kidney ailments such as gout.
- Useful against the effects of free radicals.